The day before Indy Kids Sale opens to the public is an exclusive Presale event! Tickets admit one person and will go quickly, so get yours early.
Please note, no children are allowed at presale unless an infant that is being worn.
Presale shopping times for Spring 2021 will be held on April 20 and 21.
How to Shop Indy Kids Sale Early
During presale, only those with consignor passes (given to you at your drop off appointment) or purchased presale pass holders will be admitted. No children under 10 years old are allowed at presale unless an infant that is being worn. If you have a child 10 years of age or older that you wish to bring, you must purchase a ticket for your child as well.
Spring 2021 Presale and Early Bird Tickets:
- Specific shopping times will be released closer to the sale date.
Links to all presale and shopping tickets will be available in early April.
Due to using a third party app, there will be a $1 processing fee for paid tickets.
Click here to buy tickets
- No children under the age of 10 permitted into the presale unless an infant and being WORN, not carried.
- Grab your fanny pack or your wristlet. No purses, diaper bags or backpacks larger than an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper are allowed into the sale.
- All clothing must stay on the hanger. When clothing is taken off the hanger, tags are lost and it significantly slows down our cashier process. Our cashiers are trained to not check-out any clothing item that is off the hanger.
- BYOB: Bring your own bag or purchase one from us at the door.
- If you plan to use a credit card and it isn’t signed, please have your ID with you.