Q: Where are your sales located?
A: Our sales are located at:
- Finch Creek Fieldhouse – 16289 Boden Road, Noblesville, IN 46060
Q: When is your sale?
A: Our 2021 sales are:
- Spring Sale: April 22-24
- Fall Sale:September 16-18
Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, visa and mastercard. We DO NOT accept checks.
Q: How long have you been doing this sale?
A: The Indy Kids Sale is one of the most experienced children’s consignment sales in the Indianapolis area. The Indy Kids Sale held its first sale in 2005.
Q: How can I find out about future sales?
A: You can join our email list by clicking here. You can also become a fan of our facebook fan page to get the latest updates.
Q: How can I become a consignor and how do I register?
A: Click here to learn about the benefits of consigning with Indy Kids Sale and to register.
Q: Do you offer VIP tickets to the pre-sale?
A: Yes, please click here for more info.
- No children under the age of 10 permitted into the presale unless an infant and being WORN, not carried.
- Grab your fanny pack or your wristlet. No purses, diaper bags or backpacks larger than an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper are allowed into the sale.
- We are going green! Please bring a large shopping bag or laundry basket with you. If you don’t have one, we will have a variety of bags available for purchase at the entrance.
- All clothing must stay on the hanger. When clothing is taken off the hanger, tags are lost and it signifigantly slows down our cashier process. Our cashiers are trained to not check-out any clothing item that is off the hanger.
- If you plan to use a credit card and it isn’t signed, please have your ID with you.