Q: Where are your sales located?
A: Our sales are located at:
- Hamilton County Fairgrounds – 2003 Pleasant Street, Noblesville, IN 46060
Q: When is your sale?
A: Our 2020 sales are:
- Spring Sale: March 5-7
- Fall Sale:September 17-19
Q: What type of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, visa and mastercard. We DO NOT accept checks.
Q: How long have you been doing this sale?
A: The Indy Kids Sale is one of the most experienced children’s consignment sales in the Indianapolis area. The Indy Kids Sale held its first sale in 2005.
Q: How can I find out about future sales?
A: You can join our email list by clicking here. You can also become a fan of our facebook fan page to get the latest updates.
Q: How can I become a consignor and how do I register?
A: Click here to learn about the benefits of consigning with Indy Kids Sale and to register.
Q: Do you offer VIP tickets to the pre-sale?
A: Yes, please click here for more info.
- No children under the age of 10 permitted into the presale unless an infant and being WORN, not carried.
- Grab your fanny pack or your wristlet. No purses, diaper bags or backpacks larger than an 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper are allowed into the sale. We’ve got a ton of IKEA bags and you are welcome to borrow one while you are shopping. You may use your own IKEA bag, a 31 style utility tote that is open at the top or a laundry basket that is open.
- All clothing must stay on the hanger. When clothing is taken off the hanger, tags are lost and it signifigantly slows down our cashier process. Our cashiers are trained to not check-out any clothing item that is off the hanger.
- If you plan to use a credit card and it isn’t signed, please have your ID with you.