Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Indy Kids Shopping Experience
#1 - It's Ok to Bring *SOME* of Your Entourage
• The Indy Kids Sale is a great event to come to with your girlfriends. Leave your kids at home and come save your family a ton of money.
#2 - Dress for Success
• Wear comfortable shoes and comfy clothes.
#3 - Fuel Up!
• Bring a snack and maybe a bottle of water.
#4 - Be Prepared for a Big Haul
• Bring a laundry basket, shopping bag or push cart with you to carry your items. We will have some bags that you can use during your shopping and can purchase at the checkout if you wish.
#5 - In-Season Stuff Only
• We are a seasonal sale which means that at the spring sale we will carry spring and summer items and at the fall sale we will carry fall and winter items.
#6 - Mind Your P's & Q's
• Please be patient as lines can sometimes be long. This is especially true for Thursday. This is the first day open to the public and if you choose to come during the busiest time you will wait in line.
#7 - If You Bring Rowdy Entourage Members, Please Contain Them in LITTLE STROLLERS
• If you bring children you will want them in a stroller and it is best to bring a small stroller like an umbrella stroller. During busy times it gets very crowded and can be frustrating trying to get around with large strollers. During our private presale we do not allow children under the age of 10 unless they are an infant and being worn.
#8 - Don't Guess Sizes
• Bring the sizes you need with you. Trace your kid's feet, cut it out and bring it with you. If it fits inside the shoe comfortably, it'll be a good match.
#9 - Take an Inventory
• Do a little bit of "prep work". Figure out what you have, what you need, etc. for each child. Plan ahead for b-day parties, school outings, baby showers, etc. It'll save you tons of money and there are lots of "almost new" and NEW items!
#10 - Look High & Low, Boy or Girl
• Be sure to check both boys and girls racks in the sizes you need. Many items are unisex.
• Also, children's sizes are notoriously "off" so look up & down to find good steals & deals!
#11 - Get in the Inner Circle & Stay Connected
• Make sure you are on our e-mail list so you don't miss important sale information as it is released. Sign up here Mailing List Signup
#12 - Bring the Right Forms of Payment & Be a Tax-Abiding Citizen :)
• We accept cash, visa and mastercard. We DO NOT accept checks.
• We will add 7% tax onto your total at the check out.