Turn your kid's stuff into CASH!
Thank you for choosing to consign with the Indy Kids Sale. We are excited to present you with an excellent opportunity to sell your new or gently used, high quality children's items and maternity clothing.
You can save money shopping AND earn top dollar selling your items. Consignors earn a base of 60% of sales and can earn up to 65% or 70% by volunteering depending on how much you volunteer(please note that all volunteer shifts are limited). You can earn an extra 5% by referring new shoppers. Consignors receive a $10 shopping credit when they refer a new consignor to the sale! (New consignor must be brand new to the Indy Kids Sale and must sell at least 30 items) There is a $15 registration fee. For specific details and all of our frequently asked questions please visit the FAQs page. All Consignors are invited, along with one guest, to a private presale event the night before the sale opens to the public.
Important Info and Updates!
- Teen Clothing Updates - Each consignor can bring a maximum of 50 pieces of teen clothing. Any clothing item that is above a size 14 will be considered a teen item and will be counted towards your maximum of 50 items. Teen items are sized by XS, S, M, L and XL. Please use the appropriate sizes in the drop down menu when tagging your items. If they are tagged incorrectly they may end up in the wrong size and will be less likely to sell.
- Wire Hangers - Indy Kids Sale only accepts clothing that is on wire hangers. We will order wire hangers in bulk and sell them at cost if you are in need. Watch your email and facebook for supply pick up times.
- Home School Curriculum - Indy Kids Sale will now be accepting home school curriculum. We are excited to offer this great opportunity to Indy's homeschooling parents!
- Decor - Only items that are used in a nursery or a small child's room will be accepted.
- Indy Kids will no longer be accepting VHS, breast pumps, bumpers that are not included in a set, infant/kids hygiene kits or stuffed animals that don't have a function.
- Minimum of 30 items is needed to be a consignor and a max of 200 hanging items per consignor (no limit on toys and equipment).
- Volunteer Update: consignors can now volunteer up to 12 hours. These hours can be made up of any combination of volunteer slots. The benefit for these volunteer hours is 70% commission
- Tagging Deadline: SATURDAY, MARCH 7th At 11:59PM
What Can You Consign?
We accept baby through teen clothing, toys, gear & furniture as well as maternity clothes. The Indy Kids Sale only accepts items that are CLEAN, current style, high quality and in excellent working condition. Please visit our ITEMS ACCEPTED page for detailed info. We are proud of the reputation that has been built over the years. A minimum of 30 items is required to be a consignor and a max of 200 hanging items per consignor (no limit on toys and equipment).
How Do you Price It?
As the Indy Kids Sale has grown in size since 2005 so have our loyal shoppers! You can be confident that the items you sell with Indy kids will be looked at by thousands of shoppers over the course of the sale. Getting your items ready for the Indy Kids Sale is easy. Check out the TAGGING SUGGESTIONS page as well as the PRICING SUGGESTIONS page for helpful information.
How Do You Sign Up?
You will be able to make and print your tags, schedule your drop-off appointment and sign up to volunteer once you register. To log into your account once you have registered simply click on the consignor login button at the top of the page.
We have Tagging guns if you need one. They are $20 for the gun and 1,000 barbs. These will be available during our supply pick-up times.
If you have already purchased a tagging gun and need more barbs we have those also. You can buy 1,000 barbs for $5. These will be available during our supply pick-up times.